Over a million doses administered by trusted veterinarians since 2006
“When I treat a joint I want to use something that is going to reduce the inflammation and be protective. It’s important to me to be able to prevent further damage to the articular surface as well as the soft tissues in the joint, improving overall joint health.”
Dr. Jack Snyder, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVS
Owner of Babalou 41
About Polyglycan and Joints
Polyglycan® is a patented formulation designed to replace lost or damaged synovial fluid. It contains naturally-occurring components of the synovia that play a central role in maintaining the homeostatic environment of the joint.
- Glycosaminoglycans are important components of all extracellular tissue structures including cartilage and synovial fluid.
- The active components in Polyglycan® show viscoelastic and polyionic properties similar in nature to synovial fluid.
- Patented 3-component formula has demonstrated characteristics beyond any of these components used individually.
- Help replenish lost synovial fluid with naturally occurring elements
- Assist in normalization of synovial fluid viscosity
- May be used for post-surgical lavage of the joint cavity and surfaces