Over a million doses administered by trusted veterinarians since 2006
Dr. Laura Werner of Hagyard Equine Institute and US Equestrian’s Combined Driver Jacob Arnold
Internationally Acclaimed 3-Day Eventer Liz Halliday-Sharp & Dr. Laura Werner of Hagyard Equine Institute
I use Polyglycan exclusively (other than biologics) in joint therapy. In other words, Polyglycan is my "go to" medication.
I have used Polyglycan since 2010. Since then our clinic has used over 70,000 doses in both post-surgical and treatment of typical inflammatory conditions of the joint. In my experience, I have very good to acceptable outcomes using Polyglycan in routine joint therapy. Additionally, we have not experienced the occasional joint flair seen in other products. We have not had any problems with any type of proliferative arthritic conditions. Currently, I use Polyglycan exclusively (other than biologics) in joint therapy. In other words, Polyglycan is my "go to" medication.
Robert W. Brusie, DVM, Diplomat ACVS
Palm Beach Equine Clinic, Wellington, FL
Polyglycan® is a patented formulation designed to replace lost or damaged synovial fluid. It contains naturally-occurring components of the synovia that play a central role in maintaining the homeostatic environment of the joint.
- Glycosaminoglycans are important components of all extracellular tissue structures including cartilage and synovial fluid.
- The active components in Polyglycan® show viscoelastic and polyionic properties similar in nature to synovial fluid.
- Patented 3-component formula has demonstrated characteristics beyond any of these components used individually.
- Help replenish lost synovial fluid with naturally occurring elements
- Assist in normalization of synovial fluid viscosity
- May be used for post-surgical lavage of the joint cavity and surfaces